- Care of the Sick/Housebound
- Confirmation programme: Saturdays 3:30 to 5:30pm, once a month
- First Holy Communion programme: Saturdays 10-11am, once a month
- First Reconciliation programme: Saturdays 12 – 1pm. Seven session programme.
- Funeral Masses and Services
- Marriage preparation course
- Mass with Anointing of the Sick Mass
- Penitential services: in Lent and Advent.
- Pre-Baptism courses for parents and godparents: Mondays 7:30 to 9pm. Two sessions every month
- RCIA: for those adults preparing to be received into the Catholic Church.
- Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Sacramental preparation for Travelers (Sr. Petronia) and the Celebration of these sacraments
- Saturday Morning catechism classes: Learning about the Catholic faith, for children who attend non
- Catholic Schools (from 6 years onwards) (Saturdays 10 – 11:15am)
PARISH OFFICEPhone: 020 8888 5518Email: email@example.com
Opening hours: Mon-Fri, 10am-1pm & 2pm-4pm
MASS: LIVE STREAMING
Mon – Fri: 9.15am (streamed)
Sat: 9.15am (streamed)
& 6.00pm (not streamed)
Sun: 9.00am (streamed)
& 11.00am (not streamed)