In our Christian tradition, the Sacrament of Baptism is central to our becoming part of God’s family. It is the beginning of our faith journey.
When baptising a child, the parents are asked to profess their own faith and to accept the responsibility of teaching their child the Christian way of life, and to guide him/her along their initial stages of life to help them understand the meaning of their Baptism.
Due to current regulations, NO BAPTISMS will be held in the month of November.
If you are interested in having your child baptised, please:
- read the “Baptism Information and Guidance leaflet“;
- complete the “Baptism Application form“; and
- contact us to make an appointment to submit the form, together with:
- the child’s birth certificate
- a copy of the baptism certificate of one parent
- a copy of the baptism certificate of one godparent
If you are an adult wishing to be baptised or received into the Catholic Church, please refer to our RCIA programme.