Planning for the coming months

During the week we had a zoom meeting with a small number of parishioners and PPC members. We were considering some of the options and the decisions to be decided upon after the 19th July (the date indicated by the Government when there will be further information regarding restrictions). While we are somewhat in the dark, it is very clear both from this meeting and from the parish survey that we have to move forward cautiously. The general feeling was that we would need to continue wearing our masks, sanitising and social distancing, as well as having stewards to help us keep safe.

On social distancing: we are considering the 1-metre instead of 2-metres distancing, so as to be able to accommodate more people at our Masses. 

It would very helpful if we had some more volunteers as stewards. This will also enable those who have done tremendous work over the last year a rest.

When we get further instructions both from the government and the diocese we will keep you informed.

This entry was posted in Homepage. Bookmark the permalink.